In the past, we’ve explored the gift ideas that appeal to all kinds of dads, ones who dress up, enjoy fine wine or scotch, travel, and splurge on grooming products. This year, we’re giving our ideas for the other 2/3s of dads out there – the guys who prefer to be in the yard, get the guys over and BBQ. Don’t be confused, these are still Style Dads but these guys are more comfortable in the yard than they are at a martini bar.
Here are clips from our recent press tour, below are details on where you can find these great items for your dad.
CTV Morning Live Vancouver – June 10, 2016 – Watch the segment here
Global Morning Show Edmonton – June 13, 2016
CTV Morning Live Calgary – June 15, 2016
GIFTS for Dad:
1. BBQ Accessories from Lee Valley – All those items for the woodworker and outdoor enthusiast. Dad may not have thought he needed all of these things but life won’t be the same without them.
2. Re-usable grilling sheets by Cookina – Get the grill marks without the mess, simply cut these sheets to size, lay them flat on the grill and cook away. Works great for camping too, you can even do your eggs the bbq. These are available at Canadian Tire, RONA and Home Depot.
3. Outdoor furniture from Patio Outlet – with locations in Calgary and Edmonton until end August, these guys get new stuff every week. Modern and traditional, modular, accessoreis, they have it all.
4. Outdoor accessories from PC Home – time to give up the red solo cups and paper plates. Trust us, once you have these, you’ll use them all the time.
5. Decor from Pier 1 Imports – beautify the outdoors for your dad with all of those pieces that turn the outdoors into an outdoor living space.
6. Fashions by Joe Fresh – Freshen up dad’s look with summer essentials like polos, shorts, tees, bathing suits and sandals.