A huge thanks to everyone who has supported us in our endeavour to dress Calgary’s homeless in time for winter. Right now, we have 50 blue bins getting filled across the city. Many people have asked where they can bring their lightly used clothing, so here is a list of locations where you can bring your clothes before November 29th:
- XO Treatment Room – 1306 1st Street SW
- Frank & Oak – 831 17th Avenue SW
- Notorious Hair Group – 1335 9th Avenue SW (Inglewood)
- Emerald Property Management – 1036 10th Avenue SW
- McKenzie Town Hall – 40 McKenzie Town Blvd
- Halstead Sofa & Mattress – #5 – 6325 11th Street SE
- Twisted Basil – 519 Main Street Cochrane
AND on Saturday November 19th join us at Village Brewery.
Bring in a bag of clothes and we’ll hook you up with a beer!
Village Brewery: 5000 12A Street SW
Saturday November 19th from 1PM – 3PM (free tour at 2PM)